What do you need:
- Happy fresh Sage
- One lemon
- Your bare feet
- 1 tsp honey (optional)
- Warm water as much as you want (250 ml=1 cup)
How to make your own Happy and healthy Sage and Lemon tea/preparation:
- Take off your shoes
- Ask the universe to lead you to a fresh bush of happy and healthy Sage
- That can be your own garden or maybe the universe will lead you on an adventure in nature
- Make contact with the Sage
- Ask for permission to pluck some leaves
- To get more chance for permission, explain to the Sage plant why you need her leaves
- Only use what you think you need
- Well done! Now you are almost ready for making your own healthy happy tea!
- Don’t forget to look for a juicy sunny lemon who would loved to be picked!
- Pick the one who asks to be picked
- Return back to your kitchen and don’t forget to make a happy dance while your walking back home and thanks Mother Nature for her treasures
There are different ways to infuse your herbal tea but for this happy Sage and Lemon tea I often choose for the infusion method.You make an extract of 85 degrees:
- Put your happy Sage leaves in your most beautiful teapot or directly in your tea mug (just how much leafs and how strong you want your tea)
- Boil water and open the kettle lid and leave it to cool for 2 minutes
- Put the warm water in the teapot/tea mug and let steep for about ten minutes
- How many leaves you use depends on how strong you want the tea to be
- Now squeeze half a lemon on a teapot or as much as you want
- (Optional) Mix a teaspoon of pure honey from happy bees into your tea.
- Now you can enjoy the healing effects of your self-made happy and healthy Sage tea!
‘A’standard’ kettle boils the water to 100 degrees, or at least near it. That is a great temperature for cooking, but not for making your herbal tea. Water of approximately 100 degrees will burn the fresh tea leaves’
‘Honey can be heated up to 45 degrees without any loss of quality.So make sure you don’t add the honey until your tea has cooled a little’
My personal connection with Sage:
As a child I had a throat infection three times a year on average. At the age of 20 my doctor advised me to have my tonsils removed surgically.
The surgeon was surprised with what he discovered during the operation. My tonsils were chronically inflamed. A thick white bacterial family lived behind my tonsils probably for years.
When I woke up after surgery, the surgeon personally congratulated me on removing this bacterial family behind my tonsils, which could explain all those years of inflammation and pain complaints.
The main function of tonsils is to trap bacteria and viruses which you may breath in. A very important and powerful organ who play an important role in the health of the body. But for me, this function of the tonsils was out of balance. Because of this, it had the opposite effect on my health.
At the age of 20 I decided to remove my tonsils, where I would now choose a different treatment with the knowledge I now have.
Since then my throat always remains my sensitive place in combination with my blocked throat chakra, is this something I am working hard on.
Sage really helps me on different kind of layers with this healing process. I often make sage, honey and lemon tea myself. This combination has a pure soothing and anti-bacterial effect on my throat!
Words of my herbal teacher:
‘If you have Sage growing in your garden, you don’t need a doctor anymore’
Sage leaf the natural teeth whitener
Take a Sage leaf and crush it in your hand. Rub the leaves directly on your teeth.Take a look in the mirror smile, laugh and see how gorgeous you are!
So much (self) Love and Healing!
Ulugimel Uuzova tvd.zwde.montelodoli.com.rgr.lr http://slkjfdf.net/